2022.01.19 19:52 WilyWetWalrus The essentials.
|submitted by WilyWetWalrus to EDC [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 StrikingDiscount6742 Meme.
|submitted by StrikingDiscount6742 to TheBoysChannel [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 business_cat277353 Top Text
|submitted by business_cat277353 to dontputyourdickinthat [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 MrDontGetYeeted What’s everyone’s favorite schemes and playstyle?
I been wanting to run the “blur” Oregon offense And the bears 46 defense I got the Oregon playbook of course but what defense playbook has the 46 D if any??
submitted by MrDontGetYeeted to NCAAFBseries [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 19:52 Snoo66303 Will the full run of kravens last hunt comics count as a set, and if so is that the first official comics set?
2022.01.19 19:52 webmediums 49 satélites nuevos son lanzados al espacio por SpaceX
|submitted by webmediums to WebMediums [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 Past_Mood_269 "That time in outer space when we did stuff with robots"
|submitted by Past_Mood_269 to starryai [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 LloydKaufman Move over Jodorowsky! With TROMA you can actually own the full rights to a movie when buying an NFT.
|submitted by LloydKaufman to NFT [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 mrdoubleyeww Does SAIT Film and Production program provide discounts on Adobe?
Hey there, I'm starting the program soon and my adobe membership is about to end.
I was wondering if there is any chance SAIT students get a deal on the Adobe suit?
submitted by mrdoubleyeww to SAIT [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 19:52 -dempsysrighthandman Extractors
2022.01.19 19:52 FNAFlover007 Ok, this is just getting ridiculous
|submitted by FNAFlover007 to CookieRunKingdoms [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 Pure-Ecstasy What’s your favorite thing to eat when you’re sad?
2022.01.19 19:52 Jesperthemate Cersei Lannister isnt evil in the slightest and people are wrong for thinking so (Show Cersei)
Many might instinctively cringe at this opinion but hear me out. Let's go through the actions of Cersei and see if the sum of her actions and personality can be characterized as evil.
- Her influence on Jaime pushing Bran out of a tower.
It is difficult to know whether she truly wanted Jaime to push Bran as she didn't say so explicitly. But lets even assume she did want that, while the action is undoubtedly gruesome is it truly evil? if she wanted to push Bran it is not out of some ill intent towards him but because of self preservation for her and mote importantly her children, she knows that if Bran spreads her secret not only will she be killed, but all of heir children will be butchered by Robert Baratheon. Any mother in the same situation would have made the choice to save their own children if they had to. This does not make her evil. This is going to become a theme btw, Cersei does make gruesome decisions when forced into a corner with no way out. Though it can be argued that she isn't even responsible for this one.
- Showing sympathy to Catlyn
Number two is a good deed. After Bran falls she shows sympathy to Catlyn and tells her about losing her first child. Small deed but this absolutely important for her character.
- Killing Sansa's wolf (lady).
This undoubtedly looks like a cruel act, but if we try to remove our bias for cute puppies is it really?. First of all, she does it to correct the humility Joffrey suffered of being beaten by a girl and bitten by a wolf. Also, in the modern era we put down dogs who bite humans, which makes her action even more reasonable, and she doesn’t know whether Arya and the Wolf ambushed Joffrey or if Joffrey started the fight (which he did), as she wasn’t there. And she obviously believes her son before Arya. This reasonable justification is something I think differentiates her from the truly evil characters like Joffrey and Ramsay, they don’t need a justification for their actions. They are cruel for the sake of being cruel. And other characters like Tywin who I also consider evil have extremely flimsy excuses for their evil deeds, (Tywin is unnecessary cruel to Tyrion for his mother dying in childbirth, something he has no responsibility for. Tywin is extremely intelligent and knows deep down that Tyrion doesn’t have any responsibility which is why his continued cruelty is evil).
- Having Robert killed.
If a friend you knew got physically abused, verbally abused, sexually abused, ignored and mocked for years would you think it was evil to kill the abuser? THE ANSWER IS NO, and that happened to Cersei. And furthermore, she once again only has Robert killed once she is forced into a corner where her children will be killed or hunted down for the rest of her life if she doesn’t as Ned is about to tell him her secret. 100% justified.
- Being partly responsible for having Ned starks men killed in the Throne room.
This is once again a fully justified action and it doesn’t just lie on her shoulders, Littlefinger and Janos Slynt both have some responsibility. Ned Stark is threatening to strip her and her children of all power, imprison them and to leave them at the mercy of Stannis Baratheon who would probably have them killed as they threaten his legitimacy if they should return to Tywin. Cersei gives Ned ample opportunity to swear loyalty to Joffrey and return to Winterfell, unharmed with all his men and both his daughters. This is an extremely generous offer considering he has already said he knows her secret. He rejects this and forces her hand; Ned stark is fully to blame for getting his men killed.
- Trying to get Ned Stark to join the nights watch
This is a good deed, she is trying to avoid war and giving ned the opportunity to stay at the watch instead of rotting in a cell for the rest of his life. Once again, extremely generous.
- Cersei tries to stop Joffrey from having Ned stark killed
Cersei does try to get Joffrey to stop the execution of Ned stark. Some ridiculously argue that she didn’t try hard enough. ZERO of the powerful people (Varys, Pycelle, etc) around Joffrey at the time manage to make him change his mind. This is a good deed as she is trying to avoid war once again.
Now we have come to season 2. And in this season Cersei doesn’t do a single act that is even questionable. And no, being rude to Tyrion once after he joked about her incest isn’t evil. That’s verbal payback for being mocked. The same goes for being angry at him for basically kidnapping Myrcella. And while she imprisons Rose (because she believes Tyrion cares about her), she only does this to make sure Tyrion doesn’t hurt Joffrey, she immediately lets her go once Blackwater is finished and doesn’t torture her. So lets move on to good deeds.
- She gives Catlyn Ned starks bones back. Yes Tyrion suggests it, but she allows it (Which she has no reason to do if she is truly evil).
- She gives Sansa advice and once again shows sympathy to her after her period. She recommends she has a child, so she gets some happiness in her life. Literally no other reason to suggest this other than being kind (and no she doesn’t care about Lannister legacy like Tywin does).
- She is clearly disturbed by Joffrey torturing prostitutes and being cruel to Sansa. Literally questioning whether Joffreys cruelness is a price for her incest. One of the most humane moments in the show.
- She first lies to Sansa about Ser Ilynn being in Magors Holdfast to protect them as she doesn’t want Sansa to be scared. Only when she gets more drunk does she admit the truth (which obviously isn’t evil either).
- She is about to kill Tommen when she thinks the battle is lost to spare him from the pain of Stannis killing her and him.
SERIOUSLY TO DOUBTERS, LOOK AT ALL THESE GOOD DEEDS.
Cersei being Jealous of Margery
- Yes Cersei is Jealous of Margaery, but she doesn’t say or do anything that is out of line before Margaery literally tries to manipulate her during Sansas wedding with the whole “lets be sisters”, Cersei realizes this and turns hostile as anybody would if they know they are being knowingly manipulated.
Cersei recommends Tyrion give Sansa a Child
- Once again, a really good deed. No, she is not doing it to impress Tywin, it is made explicitly clear that she doesn’t care about his legacy in season 4. She does it because she wants Sansa to have some happiness in her life, an extremely good deed.
Cersei tries to stop Joffrey from verbally abusing Sansa at her wedding
- Another good deed, she doesn’t like the unnecessary cruelty of Joffrey and tried to stop him from doing it.
Cersei is disturbed by Joffreys insistence of serving Rob Starks head to Sansa.
- Some would argue its just to attempt to control him, I totally disagree. If you watch the scence her smile evaporates once Joffrey shows his cruelty, and she looks disturbed and tries to talk him out of the idea.
In this Season Cersei is a bit more questionable but nothing that rises to level of “evil”.
Cersei wants Pycelle to feed the leftovers of Joffreys weddings to the dogs.
- This is just done out of Jealously, while it is certainly childish it isn’t evil.
Cersei wants to kill Tyrion
- She truly believes he killed Joffrey, she is obviously wrong, but no parent is evil in my view for wanting their child’s killer dead.
Cersei tells Tywin the truth about her incest.
- This is a morally grey deed. Though I would say its mainly done out of love, she thinks he wants to steal and manipulate her son (which he basically does want).
Season 5 is more of the same.
Cersei imprisons Loras and is partly responsible for Margaerys imprisonment
- Margery only has herself to blame, she mocks Cersei infront of an audience of girls. Insulting her drinking habbits, telling her about having sex with her son, rubbing in the fact that Cersei is no longer queen. And no this hostility isn’t just Cersei’s fault, Margaery started the hostility by attempting to manipulate her. And while it is once again childish of Cersei to imprison Loras, that’s really all it is. She just wanted some short term schadenfreude. She had no idea how powerful the faith militant would become and did not intend to start a war with the Tyrells. She is clearly ignorant in this situation, not evil.
Cersei rubs it in Margaerys face that she is in prison
- Margaery did the same to her, enough said.
Cersei kills a guy who flashes her in the lowest moment of her life.
- This guy literally sexually harasses her, and then continues to brag about it. She is the victim not him. Not evil.
Cersei blows up the sept.
- I am guessing this is moment some might believe, aha gotcha. But no. Cersei tries every other option before resorting to this extreme. She tries to simply stay in the red keep and put it all behind her, that’s not enough for the faith as they demand she is put on trial, she tries to solve that by having a trial by combat, the high sparrow then manipulates Tommen into absolving Trial by combat and sends Jaime away so he wont be there to protect her.
- When she has no other way out, her life is on the line. The city is ruled by religious fanatics who brutalize anybody who dissent she finally blows up the sept. She even saves her son who betrayed her. Also, if not for the faith militants stupidity Margaery and Loras might even have survived and another war could have been avoided. The absolute majority of the blame here is on the faith militant and the high sparrow who gave her no choice.
Cersei kills Pycelle
- Pycelle is a disgusting man responsible for allowing Tywin Lannister to sack kings landing, he likes very young girls (though I am not saying he is interested in children), he manipulates Tommen and he stares at Cersei with a sexual smirk after she does her walk of atonement. Though killing him is cruel he is clearly a man who would betray her the first chance he got and also not a decent person. This act is cruel, I admit that. But one cruel act does not make one evil, especially considering the MANY good deeds she does.
She mainly just rules as a monarch trying to defend her kingdom, defending yourself against an illegitimate and whiny invader like Daenerys is not evil in the slightest. Yes, she does kill the Sand snake (don’t remember her name) and the wife of Oberyn in a rather cruel way, however they literally killed her daughter just to start a war. Totally justified from Cersei.
Cersei allows Olenna Tyrell a peacefull and painless death
- Some of you might argue that since she even considered a cruel death for her enemy, she is evil. Absolutely not, it is precisely the fact that she is able to reconsider which makes her different from evil people like Joffrey who don’t.
Cersei allows Jaime Lannister to leave her unharmed, even though he is betraying her by fighting with her enemies.
- Once again, an extremely generous act considering what he is doing. Betraying her to fight for another house. And no it was absolutely justified by Cersei to not honour her pledge to fight against the white walkers. Daenerys (the spoiled brat) literally says she will invade her afterwards despite the help.
Season 8 doesn’t count, and she spends her time staring out of windows and complaining about elephants. Season 8 sucks
In conclusion, while Cersei is certainly not good, and is perhaps one of the most flawed characters on the show she is still FAR from evil. She doesn’t enjoy cruelty to people who haven’t harmed her severely (like killing her child), she can often give good advice and show sympathy, she often tries to stop her son from being cruel, etc.
submitted by Jesperthemate to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 19:52 JimmyNuttin PRINCE: SIGN 'O' THE TIMES Super Deluxe
|submitted by JimmyNuttin to vinyl [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 Bonus1Fact Senile Old Man Spreads Conspiracy Theories About The Efficacy Of Masks, Vaccines
2022.01.19 19:52 Difficult_Elk_7998 🔥NFT SALE GOING LIVE SOON. 🔥0.04 EACH. JOIN DISCORD FOR GIVEAWAYS🎁 AND MORE INFO.
|submitted by Difficult_Elk_7998 to NFTsMarketplace [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 swandive78 Unwelcome Lesson
2022.01.19 19:52 babysgottemper Feline Aural Hematoma
I noticed my cat acting kind of funny last night...not coming when I call him, climbing on counters where he doesn't usually, hiding under the bed etc. I finally got a good look at him this morning and he has what appears to be an aural hematoma (his ear looks like a 3D dorito or something). I spent all morning trying to find someone to look at it to no avail. To further complicate things, we're in the process of switching vets for multiple reasons.
This morning he just kind of appeared uncomfortable; it was swollen but he'd let me touch it and he appeared to be feeling okay. The earliest I could get him to a vet is next Tuesday. I did a little research and decided he could probably wait. I got home today and he is very obviously in pain now. The ear is red and he's trying to scratch it and howling. Seeing him in pain is breaking my heart. He's a pretty stoic guy and I know he's feeling terrible.
Should I take him to the emergency vet? If I do, what costs am I looking at? Should I get a cone and wait until Tuesday? I know dosing and medication isn't allowed, but is there ANYTHING I can do to make him comfortable if I can't see a vet sooner than Tuesday? To be clear, I am willing to take him to the emergency vet at whatever cost, my concern is if it literally isn't an option for some reason.
He is an 8-year-old Siamese mix with chronic runny eyes, if it makes any difference.
submitted by babysgottemper to AskVet [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 19:52 Valspect The 100 Winstreak badge is the hardest skill-based badge you can currently get.
With how broken apex SBMM is, this is the move difficult skill-based badge in the game that you can currently get (Without smurfing); harder than the 20 kill and 4k badge, as well as the predator badge (maybe). Do you guys agree?
submitted by Valspect to apexlegends [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 19:52 YouMayBeEatenByAGrue Why is my HRM-Tri suddenly cadence locking at the start of my runs?
I've had my HRM-Tri + Fenix5 combo for years now and this has never happened before this week (at least that I have noticed) and now it has happened twice in three days. My HR from the HRM-Tri seems to be cadence locked for the first 5-10 minutes which is blowing up my other metrics because that seems to be where Garmin determines VO2Max.
I'm pretty sure that the strap is staying connected to my watch because the other running metrics like vertical oscillation and GTC are working through this time, it's just my HR that is being wonky. Any ideas what might be causing this?
submitted by YouMayBeEatenByAGrue to Garmin [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 19:52 cesc342 ______ BROS
2022.01.19 19:52 Revan0001 Ombudsman backs call for hybrid Leaving Cert
|submitted by Revan0001 to irishpolitics [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 persiika Three new sticker sheets in my shop ✨🌙
|submitted by persiika to stickers [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 Ok_Independence5123 Enabling Addiction
|submitted by Ok_Independence5123 to PeopleBeTrippin [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 19:52 bitchiewitch Found these at my Walgreens. I’m just looking for some Valentine’s loveeee 💕😞